Babble.com put together a list of the top 50 dad blogs. Their list features straight dads, gay dads, working dads, stay-at-home dads, geek dads, single dads, and more. I've listed just the top 10 blogs below (and Babble.com's description). Happy blog reading!
|Black Hockey Jesus|
2. How To Be Dad - This is less a site about how to be a dad than a site about how not to be one.
3. Sweet Juniper - The content here is less parent blog and more of a parent-themed issue of The New Yorker: it’s smart, witty, and unfailingly interesting.
4. DadCentric - The father of this blog describes his blog as “a junta of smart, edgy, and talented writer-dads, at the forefront of a revolution whose purpose is to overthrow the outdated notions of fatherhood,”
5. Lesbian Dad - The term “lesbian dad” refers to the half of a lesbian couple who fulfills the parenting role traditionally associated with the father.Sleekly designed and smartly written, it is a great resource for lesbian parents and those who want to know more about their experiences.
6. Dad Wagon - The three dads behind this prodigious skill set show in the quality of the writing. The categories are funny (“Dad + Gadget = Fail,” “Bad Dads We Love,” “The Tantrum,” “Actual Advice,” and our personal fave, “What Almost Made Me Cry Today”).
7. Out-Numbered - Out-Numbered is Jason Mayo, and Jason Mayo is outnumbered. He’s married and has two daughters, making his the only Y chromosome in the household.
8. Wired's GeekDad - There’s a ton of content on the tech-obsessed blog (stated mission: Raising Geek Generation 2.0), and a lot of it hews to expectations.
10. Dad Labs - Dad Labs claims to be “taking back paternity,” and indeed the site is all about grabbing fatherhood by the horns.
Please click HERE to see all 50 dad blogs.