Happy Labor Day! Did you all have a fun extended weekend? We did here!
During our weekend, I was peeking around the web and came across this fun post from One Good Thing about 33 uses for baby wipes. I love baby wipes and use them all the time! I keep a box in the kitchen to help clean up the kiddo from meals, a package in the car and others are found around the house. So when I saw all the other things I can do with wipes I had to read this list and now I am sharing their fun list with you!
2. Toilet paper substitute.
3. Removing hair dye stains from your forehead and neck while dying your own hair.
4. Cleaning the inside of the car when you are at a red light or stuck in traffic.
5. Cool down on a hot day or night by putting them in a cooler or in the fridge.
6. For use during pregnancy as hemorrhoid wipes. Get the ones with aloe, and then pour a bottle of witch hazel into the container. Much cheaper than the specialty wipes.
7. Wipe off the dust from the leaves of houseplants.
8. Attach to a dust mop, like a Swiffer.
9. Pen, pencil, crayon and paint remover! From most surfaces!
10. Clean your rubber stamps when card making and scrapbooking.
11. Use for hunting to get the waterproof face paint off and for washing blood off hands.
12. Substitute “Tide pen”. She wrote that someone who worked in retail said they used them to take makeup off clothes after people tried them on.
13. Clean bird poop off your windshield.
14. Use as a blotter to pick up stains on clothing, upholstery or carpeting. Especially useful on microfiber couches.
16. Clean your puppy’s feet after playing at the park, before getting in the car.
17. They’re also great for cleaning cats messy faces.
18. Remove stray hairs from pets. Give shaggy pets a daily rubdown with a baby wipe to remove excess hair and keep it off the furniture and rugs.
19. Temporary flyaway hair tamer.
20. ping down restaurant tables, high chairs, shopping carts, changing tables and toilet seats in public places.
21. Clean hairspray off wood surfaces.
22. Use to wipe away too much spray or home tanner. Works wonders!
23. Shine your leather shoes.
24. Wash baby doll faces.
25. Place a few drops of your favorite essential oil on a wipe and place it in a dresser drawer as a sachet.
26. Moisten envelope glue before sealing. Genius! I HATE licking envelopes!
27. Clean your Tablet/Touchscreen phone/PC monitors. They are soft and don’t damage the screens, and get all the sticky fingerprints off.
28. Clean a chalkboard wall.
29. Pull baby wipes through the slits in dining chairs to get the dust out where the duster doesnt fit.
30. Diaper Genie cleaner. A quick swipe of a wipe on the blade (where you cut the plastic) immediately eliminates any smell and kills bacteria.
31. A must have on camping trips – good for cleaning yourself when a shower isn’t available.
Donate packages to military soliders...
32. Soldiers in Iraq used them because they were perfect for getting sand out of everything.
33. Use on U.S. Navy Ship when there are water restrictions (no showers) as a quick way to clean up
Any of these new uses to you? Let us know if there are any other ways you use baby wipes and I'll add them to the list!